Entry Forms Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter form part of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Entry is only open to residents aged 18 years and older, who have filled out their entry forms.
Employees and the immediate families of The Promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible. If you are under 18 years old it is recommended to obtain your parents’ permission to enter.
3. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
4. The judging will be conducted at Unit 8A, 475 Blackburn Road, Mt Waverly VIC 3149. Winners will be notified via email within 48 hours. Judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. To enter, participants must fill out all details on the supplied form.
6. The winner will be determined through a random selection process.
7. There is one (1) winner in total per month. The winner will receive one variety pack consisting of (5) pack of Slendier Spaghetti, Angel Hair, Rice, Noodles and Organic Fettuccine. Total prize RRP is approximately AUD $18.75 including GST monthly.
8. By entering the competition the entrant agrees to be signed up to Slendier weekly Newsletter.
9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. Prizes or any unused portion of a prize are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
10. In the event that a prize, or an element of a prize, is/are not available, The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize(s) in its discretion to the same and equal recommended retail value and/or specification subject to any written directions from the various lottery Departments.
11. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of The Promoter which corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and, subject to any written directions given by the various Lottery Departments, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
12. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, (including but not limited to) any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this competition.
13. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of participating in this promotion or accepting any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
14. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
15. The Promoter shall not be liable for any prizes/merchandise that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
16. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the promotional database and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
17. The Promoter collects entrants' personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that The Promoter may use this information, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant, including sending the entrant electronic messages. Entrants' personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners' names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to The Promoter at their address set out below.
18. Entrants consent to The Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (incl. photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by The Promoter.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of age, identity and residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of The Promoter.
21. The Promoter is D’Lite Food Pacific Pty Ltd Unit 8A, 475 Blackburn Road, Mt Waverly VIC 3149.
Terms & conditions of use
The Slendier website (Website) is owned by D’Lite Food Pacific Pty Ltd.
Intellectual Property Rights in the Content on the Website
All information, graphics, and other material on the Website (Content) is owned or licensed by D’Lite Food Pacific Pty Ltd and is protected by Australian and international laws relating to copyright and trade marks. You must not use the Content in any manner or for any purpose that is unlawful or in any manner which violates any right of D’Lite Food Pacific Pty Ltd. You must not edit or otherwise modify, copy or otherwise reproduce, transmit or otherwise distribute any of the Content except for a purpose which would reasonably have been intended by D’Lite Food Pacific Pty Ltd.
Terms and Conditions for the Supply of Your Content
- If you send content to D’Lite Food Pacific Pty Ltd, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. These terms and conditions are subject to change at the sole discretion of D’Lite Food Pacific Pty Ltd.
3. D’Lite Food Pacific Pty Ltd will determine, at its discretion, whether to publish (or remove from a site) any of your content.
4. You acknowledge that D’Lite Food Pacific Pty Ltd may use all intellectual property rights in your content throughout the world, in perpetuity, without restriction and free of charge including publication of that material in hard copy publications or in electronic media, using your content in advertising and promotional material for D’Lite Food Pacific Pty Ltd and permitting others to do any of these and that any such use does not give rise to any obligation of D’Lite Food Pacific Pty Ltd to make any payment of any kind to you.
5. You waive all moral rights in your content and consent to anything which D’Lite Food Pacific Pty Ltd (or any person permitted to do so by D’Lite Food Pacific Pty Ltd) may do in relation to your content which would otherwise be in breach of your moral rights. This includes that D’Lite Food Pacific Pty Ltd may use your content without attributing you as the source of your content.
6. D’Lite Food Pacific Pty Ltd may edit your content in its discretion.
7. You warrant that:
(a) you own your content and all rights in relation to your content;
(b) you obtained your content in a manner which does not breach any laws or the rights of any person;
(c) your content is accurate and reflects actual people and events and you did not digitally alter images or footage in any way to create your content or impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; this may not be relevant to the type of material you are going to be asking for
(d) your content, your provision of your content to D’Lite Food Pacific Pty Ltd and the use by D’Lite Food Pacific Pty Ltd of your content, in each case as contemplated in these terms and conditions, does not breach any law (including laws relating to privacy, intellectual property and defamation) or the rights of any person;
(e) your content, at the time you send it to D’Lite Food Pacific Pty Ltd, contains no virus or other code or material embedded in it which will have a negative impact on D’Lite Food Pacific Pty Ltd services or infrastructure;
(f) your content is not being provided for a commercial purpose (including that you are not soliciting funds or promoting particular goods or services); and
(g) you did not forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or SMS.
8. On providing your content to D’Lite Food Pacific Pty Ltd for publication in any media, you indemnify D’Lite Food Pacific Pty Ltd and its officers, employees and agents against any damage or loss made against or suffered by any of those indemnified arising, in whole or in part, as a result of a breach by you of these terms and conditions.
Each person using or accessing any part of the Website indemnifies D’Lite Food Pacific Pty Ltd, , and each of their directors, officers, employees and agents against any action, claim, loss or expense arising their use of the Website.
D’Lite Food Pacific Pty Ltd does not exclude any rights and remedies in respect of goods or services under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or equivalent State or Territory legislation which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. However, D’Lite Food Pacific Pty Ltd excludes all rights, remedies, guarantees, conditions and warranties in respect of goods or services from your use of the Site whether based in statute, common law or otherwise to the extent permitted by law. To the fullest extent possible:
(a) D’Lite Food Pacific Pty Ltd does not warrant the accuracy of the content on the Site. The content is provided to you “as is” and on an “as available” basis and on the condition that you undertake all responsibility for assessing the accuracy of the content and rely on it at your own risk. All content on the Site may be changed at D’Lite Food Pacific Pty Ltd’s sole discretion and without notice.
(b) D’Lite Food Pacific Pty Ltd will have no responsibility or liability in relation to any loss or damage that you incur, including damage to your software or hardware, arising from your use of or access to this Site, subject only to paragraph 6(d).
(c) D’Lite Food Pacific Pty Ltd does not warrant that functions contained in the Site content, such as hyperlinks, will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that D’Lite Food Pacific Pty Ltd or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses or bugs.
(d) Liability of D’Lite Food Pacific Pty Ltd ia, for any breach of a term or condition implied by law is limited at D’Lite Food Pacific Pty Ltd discretion, to the supply of any service again or the payment for the cost of having any service supplied again.
(e) You indemnify D’Lite Food Pacific Pty Ltd and its affiliated companies, and each of their directors, officers, employees and agents against any action, claim, loss or expense which it incurs which arises from your use of the Site.
D’Lite Food Pacific Pty Ltd does not accept any liability for loss or damages (including for any indirect, special, economic or consequential loss or damage) incurred by any person as a result of reliance on the Content or any other information incorporated into the Website by reference. This limitation of liability applies regardless of whether the loss or damage was caused by negligence or otherwise and whether or not D’Lite Food Pacific Pty Ltd was aware or should have been aware of the possibility of such damage.
The Content is provided on the basis that all persons accessing the Website undertake the responsibility for assessing the accuracy of its Content and that they rely on it entirely at their own risk.
To the extent permitted by law, all other representations, conditions or warranties, whether based in statute, common law or otherwise, are excluded. Liability of News for any breach of a term or condition implied by law is limited, at News and its affiliates option, to the supply of any service again or the payment for the cost of having any service supplied again.
D’Lite Food Pacific Pty Ltd licenses or owns recipes published on the Website.
This notice is to ensure that there are no recipes being published by D’Lite Food Pacific Pty Ltd on the Website that they do not own or have the license in regard to (referred to here as a Recipe).
Slendier – AS Seen In
Weight Watchers December issue
Women’s Health & Fitness December issue
Coeliac Society Magazine December issue
Reader’s Digest Summer Edition
Current Affair (YouTube)
Yes Chef (Channel 10 at the end of November)
Here is our latest Press Release
Konjac- based rice hailed as the new Superfood
Australian health food brand Slendier has once again taken the supermarkets by storm with the launch of their new product; Slendier Rice. This new Konjac-based rice offers a low calorie, low carb, low GI, gluten-free and
high fibre alternative to regular rice and is helping Australians live healthier and happier lives and lose weight, one meal at a time.
Slendier Rice joins a hugely successful product range that consists of four healthy alternatives; Slendier Spaghetti, Angel Hair Pasta, Organic Fettuccine and Wok-Ready Noodles. The range is available at the health food aisle of Woolworths, Coles and IGA stores nationally, as well as many independent grocery retailers and health
Slendier products contain no wheat, flour, gluten or eggs, making them ideal for those suffering from coeliac disease, diabetes, obesity or other food intolerances.
According to Coeliac Australia, 1 in 100 Australians now suffer from coeliac disease, of which 75% are not aware
they are living with the disease. As more people are being diagnosed, the demand for gluten-free alternatives continues to grow and products such as those in the Slendier range are perfect solutions for sufferers who still want to enjoy rice, pasta and noodle dishes.
Additionally, diabetes has been labelled Australia’s fastest growing chronic disease with 1 million Australians currently suffering from diabetes and an astounding 280 people developing the disease each day, according to Diabetes Australia. Slendier products can help to slow the release of sugar into the blood stream and maintain blood sugar levels in diabetics.
So what exactly is Konjac? Konjac (pronounced ‘con-jack’) is an age-old root vegetable cultivated in Asian countries for hundreds of years. This ‘superfood’ has a number of health benefits as the Konjac root is very high in fibre and helps to lower blood pressure and cholesterol while slowing glucose absorption.
The Australian-based brand was launched in 2009 by Japanese-born Mai V. Haven. Mai didn’t have to look far
to realise Australian consumers were in need of healthier food choices – in her own dining room, husband Ray was gradually stacking on the weight despite multiple diets and attempts to slim down.
Motivated by her husband’s expanding waistline, Mai introduced Konjac to their diet – a food she grew up with in Japan and a staple vegetable in most Asian diets. Before long, Ray had dropped 10 kilos and Mai quickly recognised the potential for Konjac to make a real change in the lives of everyday Australians.
“I wanted to share the benefits of Konjac with other Australians and so I created a range of products that would help people lose weight and lead healthier lives, easily. People can enjoy all of their favourite rice, pasta and noodle dishes while dramatically reducing their calorie intake simply by swapping to the Slendier range,” said Mai.
Three years on and with a massive 1.5 million units sold across the nation in the last year – Mai and Ray have turned an idea into a successful healthy-living inspired brand.
For product samples or more information, please contact Natalie Juriansz
0448 877 356